Customer Service/Marketing Representative (Riverside)
Marketing / Customer Service Rep.
Responsibilities: Assist in the organization of marketing events to bring new patients, build relationships with senior housing and senior center directors. Prepare marketing activities and reports. Make and confirm appointments. Coordinate medical care for our Senior members and assist with questions and concerns.
Excellent customer service skills.
Dynamic and enthusiastic.
Bilingual, English – Spanish.
Excellent verbal communications.
Able to work in a team.
Enjoys working with seniors.
Some Responsibilities are as followed:
- Schedule appointments.
- Confirm Patient Appointments
- Survey Reports
- Participate in Marketing events/ Healthcare Fairs
Full time position.
Availability to travel and to work on weekends.
Good standing driving record.
Medical Biller (Corona)
Process daily charges, Insurance Posting, Appeals, Denials, Claim Corrections and Aging Reports.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge in CPT, ICD HCPC
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Dedicated and hard working
- Review and Process Claims
- Review eligibility and termination of claim
- Medical Terminology
- Excellent understanding of CPT, ICD-1
Full time position
Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Medical Assistant Front/Back Office (Lake Elsinore, Montclair, Riverside)
- Greet all patients and staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Take vital sign.
- Assisting doctors with general procedures.
- Review patient files and make sure all results, lab work, and medication lists are completed.
- Perform maintenance of the exam rooms, between patients and stock supplies as need it.
- Send out e-prescriptions as directed by physicians and make sure they went thru.
- Vaccine administration.
Medical Assistant and High school diploma.
Basic knowledge of OSHA Regulations, and State Health plans requirements.
Able to sit or stand for long periods of time working under a busy pace.
Able to work independently 40 or more Hrs. per week.
Full time position.
Availability to travel.